Introducing The Residences at Bishop Place. Modern and Stylish Apartments in the Heart of Downtown Honolulu.
- Enjoy the contemporary Downtown Honolulu lifestyle. The Residences at Bishop Place are convenient to everything in the city
- Walking distance to the State Capitol, government offices and Iolani Palace
- Centrally located between the buildings of Hawai'i Pacific University for easy walking between classes
- Walking distance to restaurants, shops, and vibrant downtown nightlife
- Convenient access to the H-1, Pali and Nimitz Highways to drive anywhere on the island
- 25-story tower offers stunning ocean and mountain views
- Newly renovated eco-friendly lobby with plenty of seating
- Communal areas for co-working
- Underground parking
- Brand new, fully-equipped fitness center with cardio equipment and weights
- On-site café
- Additional storage available
- On-site management and engineering services
Downtown Honolulu Apartments
- Brand new studio, one and two bedroom apartment units
- Stunning harbor and mountain views
- Washer / Dryer in unit
- Energy efficient stainless steel appliances
- Air conditioning
- Secure entry
- Premium plank flooring throughout
- Expansive glass windows
Floor Plans that Fit Your Lifestyle
Come tour a variety of floor plans. Studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedrooms with multiple layout options. Click below to check out the floor plans.
We are pleased to offer a broad range of floor plans, including modern studios, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom apartment suites. All units include stainless steel refrigerators and dishwashers, microwaves, expansive windows, premium flooring, and in-unit washer /dryer. Many other floor plans are available. Contact our Leasing Office for more information.
Tour today / move tomorrow. Now leasing at The Residences at Bishop Place, brand new Downtown Honolulu apartments? Please submit your contact information and one of our leasing agents will contact you to answer your questions and schedule a tour.
To meet the growing demand for rental housing in Downtown Honolulu, Douglas Emmett began the project of converting Bishop Place, a prominent commercial office building to a vibrant new high rise apartment community.